Sunflower Environmental commits to donating up to 20% of profits to children in need through charitable organizations. Sunflower Environmental wants to invest in our future generations as we work to create a cleaner, and safer environment for the benefit of all.
Sunflower Environmental's invoices will contain a footnote of the amount of your funds that are donated to our two favorite charitable organizations.
Casa Hogar Misericordia, Chihuahua City, Mexico
Casa de Los Ninos , Tucson, Arizona
As part of our community outreach goals, please feel free to utilize Sunflower Environmental's pre-made STEAM activity lesson plans provided below. We hope to provide free sources that will help expand children's love for science technology engineering art and mathematics.
Applications are open from April 15 to May 31 for the following school year. The STEAM teacher grant is $150 dollar grant to help buy supplies for STEAM related lessons. Two grants will be awarded per year.
1. Teacher must be working in a Greenlee County School District (Duncan/ Morenci)
2. Must teach Pre-K thru 12th grade
3. Must be willing to share a lesson plan in application that will be reformatted and reposted to this page for others to benefit from (credit will be given to the creator)
4. Grants must be utilized for STEAM supplies.
5. Grant Winner must be willing to have self photographed with Sunflower Environmental President and photo released for use in marketing and social media campaigns. (a photo release waiver will be utilized)
Copyright © 2023 Sunflower Environmental Compliance Group LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder